11 years ago
Monday, April 7, 2008
tag Liv
my name is Liv and I....
..."am this many (picture three fingers) and I go on the potty" I introduce myself this way so that everyone knows my level of maturity.
(incidentally today in the car during a conversation between me and Zack he was trying to tell me that mom wasn't three, but I told him that mom is three and she goes on the potty too! silly Zackey)
...LOVE to dress up...I'm very fashionable and can do buttons and zippers all by myself. I sometimes have a breakdown when a wasteband goes above my belly button-just like my aunt emily and I frequently wear my dress up heels when we go shopping.
...speak very well, and say things like "is that necessary" and when I'm in trouble I say "I want to be happy", you'll have to give me a call to get hear the full array of my speaking capabilities I've had lots of practice since I've been talking since well before my first birthday!
...have mastered the art of sneaking into mom and dad's bed EVERYNIGHT & if I hold really still and don't kick them they don't even notice I'm there till morning, and mom will let me stay because I'll usually sleep in until 9 or later
...I love to have "paint nails" my babysitters know this and some bring a selection of different polish colors when they come over to play with me.
...I have quite a group of friends...everyone knows I'm a cutie and they tell me all the time :) I choose who I will 'love on' very carefully each time we are together and I keep the situational qualifications for my affections to myself so that I can keep them all guessing and on their toes! I am almost always loving to my brother and sisters and mom says I give the best hugs.
...as you can see by my mommy's postings I am quite the poser, everytime the camera comes out I'm ready to put on a show I can never seem to get enough face time with that camera!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
too funny! love the pics! liv we sure miss you!
"is that necessary?"
oh... is that jennalee or what?!
love these posts!!! they're fun to read! :)
your kids are soooo cute! :)
oh I haven't checked in awhile and got all sorts of new stuff to read. Love the new look and everything. See you are getting a little addicted aren't you?!
What a cutie!!
you guys have some pretty darn cute kids:) thanks for sending me your link to your blog. now we can be bloggin buddies! yea! :) i love your blog-its so cute! i'll check in now and then, so keep postin! :)
p.s. i love that you have a Christmas countdown at the bottom. that is so funny!
p.s.s. did i use enough smiley faces in this comment? geesh holly.
Post a Comment