11 years ago today (it was even Friday the 13th) we FINALLY got engaged...16 days from my return from Japan...I walked in the house to this...
I followed the trail of long stem roses...to the tunes of Chicago ...and found a ring and a guy who was ready for the roller coaster of our story to stop being a roller coaster! now we just ride them at the amusement park instead ;)




11 comments:
mem'ries ... in the corner of my mind ... scattered pictures ... of the way we were.
shoot, you two were so darling and still are.
OMG...how adorable! Just the way I remember you both from high school. Congratulations on a love that was always meant to be.
how cute! congrats on the anniversary. :)
Aww... sweet picture and great story!
i loved seeing your picture from years ago:) you guys were (and are) so cute! congrats on your anniversary of your engagement!
ah! happy anniversary! :)
i hope my friday the 13th turns out to be a good one...
love ya! miss ya!!
love this picture btw...
That is soooo sweet :)
Happy Anniversary! We just missed you and the kids yesterday at Aviator Park. Those happy meals were lookin' good...yum! Ha! See you tomorrow!
Awwwwwwwww, so cute! Our anniversary is on wednesday! Everyone loves a JUNE bride! ;)
What a sweet story! And how cool that you have pictures of it! Happy anniversary!
I am LOVING Rick's highlights!!! ;) Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment