Monday, June 30, 2008

where do I begin!?! sorry, working on a few different blogs...ORANGE you glad I haven't totally disappeared? be back soon...

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Come on! Post something already! Just kidding. Hey, where are you guys going for your big summer trip? I see you have a ticker on your blog for it.

becki said...

if you are SURE you want to do this here are a few sites that i didn't use, but I downloaded a free template onto my html code. It erased ALL my links and sidebar info and i had to reload all that again. I tried rewriting the code, which would have saved all my links, myself but you have to do the HTML and ther CSS and i have no idea how or what that means, so i just downloaded the new code
(i just searched for "free 3 column blog templates")
http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com/2007/08/three-columns-dots-template.html

http://beautifulbeta.blogspot.com/2006/10/adding-second-sidebar-to-your-blog-part.html

it took me HOURS to do it and now if i add too much stuff to it the background paper starts to shorten and shows the html background color underneath and i don't know how to fix it.
good luck and email me if you have any questions
bljohnson30 at sbcglobal dot net