she doesn't have a curl
She gets a little fixated
and can not be distracted
A very silly little girl!
This isn't her ni-night (aka pacifier), but you would have thought it was and that someone had maliciously tossed it into the flamingo pen...yeah, we were there at the zoo seeing these pink birds that stand on one leg---but did she care? NO!
while on vacation I think I bought six of them...because we were on vacation and needed immediate pacification and we kept mis-placing them (I know--"its called attach it to the child, Jenna! for crying out loud.") So now we're home and we've lost the last one -I think- bed time was really no rougher than any other time so maybe we're over them? Except she keeps asking and asking and asking...she's fixated and may just find it herself. Can we do it? Bob says, YES WE CAN! wish us luck :)
She gets a little fixated
and can not be distracted
A very silly little girl!
This isn't her ni-night (aka pacifier), but you would have thought it was and that someone had maliciously tossed it into the flamingo pen...yeah, we were there at the zoo seeing these pink birds that stand on one leg---but did she care? NO!
while on vacation I think I bought six of them...because we were on vacation and needed immediate pacification and we kept mis-placing them (I know--"its called attach it to the child, Jenna! for crying out loud.") So now we're home and we've lost the last one -I think- bed time was really no rougher than any other time so maybe we're over them? Except she keeps asking and asking and asking...she's fixated and may just find it herself. Can we do it? Bob says, YES WE CAN! wish us luck :)


4 comments:
good luck! we took ours away from the middle child when she was younger because i couldn't handle it anymore, but we had her throw it in the garbage and then when she asked for it, we'd tell her it was in the trash, but i've heard if you cut it, so it's broken to them, then have them throw it away it's better. she sure is cute though!
oh meggie ... you're so darling! you can do it ... you don't need a nu-night!! you're a big girl! love you!
Oh boy do I remember those day's! Briley usually had one in her mouth and one in each hand until she was 2 1/2. We took it away and she started sucking her fingers!! way worse. It took us until she was 6 to get her to stop that. I wish you good luck !!
Umm is that your sweet boy jumping over the railing to get a closer look at the wild animals? :)
Post a Comment