LOL LOL that is awesome!!!!
i'm so glad you thought first of us here in the blogosphere instead of the motherly instinct of cleaning it up!!too cute!
Nice :) LOve that.
so cute...little footprints are the best!
Sure.....leave happy chocolate prints at home, but leave pee-pee puddles in nursery! Kidding! It's all good. I'm sure that carpet has seen many in it's day.
that picture is just priceless.
ahhhhh, this gave me a good chuckle. I hope the choco-footprints ended on the tile.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
LOL LOL that is awesome!!!!
i'm so glad you thought first of us here in the blogosphere instead of the motherly instinct of cleaning it up!!
too cute!
Nice :) LOve that.
so cute...little footprints are the best!
Sure.....leave happy chocolate prints at home, but leave pee-pee puddles in nursery! Kidding! It's all good. I'm sure that carpet has seen many in it's day.
that picture is just priceless.
ahhhhh, this gave me a good chuckle. I hope the choco-footprints ended on the tile.
Post a Comment