our 'thankful box'

"I'm thankful for..." you name it, we're thankful for it! we had fun sharing our thanks and guessing who had written what and when we were done Zack and Gabi wanted to fill it up again :)
I'm thankful for kids who want to do silly things that mom comes up with (via the blog-o-sphere)to help us remember the reason we are cleaning the house and picking up our junk, and peeling potatoes, and making jello, and pulling the 'ew gross is that the neck' out of a huge bird, and moving furniture and eating and eating and eating. We like this new tradition so I think it will be a keeper.
I'm thankful for so many things and at this point I just bawl thinking about writing them all down, suffice it to say, I am VERY thankful for all of my blessings especially a Father in Heaven who loves me, a husband who I can't live without, kiddos who are crazy and fun and fill up my life, and the freedom I have to enjoy that life! Happy Thanksgiving 2008!


5 comments:
i think that is a great idea too ... and maybe next year i'll get my poop in a group and do one for us! Happy Thanksgiving ... Christmas - here we come!! (and Christmas ... do you mind lasting a little bit longer than 2 seconds??)
what a cute idea!
Great idea, and cute box! It's amazing how many things there are to be thankful for if you just take a second to think about it. I love Thanksgiving for that spirit. Thanks for the post.
I want to add something I'm thankful for - the Wiscombe and Rowe families. You are dear friends we will never forget.
congrats on the new baby! Wow baby number 5! How did that happen when I met you, you just had 2 kids HA!! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment