Saturday, June 23, 2007

New Do

Okay this is after several hours since styling occured...but, if you can shield your eyes from the SHINE on my face you might be able to see the new hair do I got today. Choppy layers...on the spur of the moment and with a little coaxing from a few near and dear ones...there you go. (Are the slide shows a little much?)

4 comments:

Melis said...

Cute Hair! I'm sure all the slideshows are just because you are so excited to be a blogger now! :)

emily said...

I LOVE IT!! your hair is always cute! and as for the slide shows ... i agree with melis ... you're new ;) and you know ... you can just put pictures in ... non-moving ones, right?

emily said...

ps. i should stop checking daily to see if you have re-posted ... just tell me when you have a new one! ;)

jennycooks said...

what a sexy mamma! you are so cute jennalee!