Tuesday, January 8, 2008

and the winner is....



Okay, so it isn't THE winning display, but it was good enough for second place...with a handsome monetary award :) which was promptly spent on more lights for next year! It was so fun and cheery!
We started EARLY with the outside house decorations so as to maximize enjoyment of all the cheery lights. Alas, they are boxed up as of January 7, so this slide show will have to satisfy your curiosity...until next year...we're already scheming on next Chrismas's display...watch out Clark Griswold!

2 comments:

emily said...

i hope i get to see it in person next time!! it's lovely and not bad on the 'monetary award'!!

Fleet Ford said...

um yeah I got to stay at the winning home for like a week SO MUCH FUN hahahaha I TOTALLY cant wait till you guys come up for the family reunion its going to be AMAZING...to say the least I miss you guys and am so excited to see you again :D

Fleet Wiscombe