
So, to celebrate my friend Andrea's birthday she and I spent the afternoon together---how you ask as we are separated by several thousand miles--one hyphenate (thank you, Alicia) BLOG-STALKING. On the phone it went something like this: "Ok, from Emily's click on Melis, and then My Happy Little life, scroll down to 'suchandsuch' a pic--do you see that!?" and on and on and on from there. In the course of our stalking we discovered a few blogs you just can't pass up, bunches and bunches of GRAND ideas for just about anything you can think of, super amateur photography, the absolute comedy of everyday life in total strangers posts, and I even caught a glimpse of my cousins little cutie (and NOT from her mommy's blog) just by hopping from one blog to another-aren't links great!! It was a lovely time--several hours worth. Seriously some people! I feel like I've found a whole new group of 'fun friends' (there's a throwback for ya-wink wink). Unfortunately, this activity does NOTHING for my confidence in my own posting. There are some totally cute and clever blogs out there and though I am not trying to impress, I don't think I'll ever measure up! Oh well! As I sit here stalking all of my new found "friends" Easter posts, munching on my own Easter hard boiled eggs (obtw=great source of protein, I totally count it for my protein in my quest for my blf) I sincerely hope the cleverness will rub off on my blog---I should get something out of the TIME and EFFORT I've put into my new hobby! No promises, but this might become less of a boring blog :) Especially because someone has let it out of the bag to people close to my locality that my "merry heart" even exists! No pressure! just, be it remembered, I am a professed "COPY"er. Later!


3 comments:
i'm so glad that you have picked up a new hobby! blogging - not stalking ;) i love seeing your posts ... we need more pics of your darling kids ...
Sorry!! I think I'm the "someone" you're referring to--I didn't mean to let the cat out of the bag :)
I say a big thank you to Carla for letting that cat out. It only came up because I have nothing better to talk about than blogs. haha.
Post a Comment