Friday, March 28, 2008

TAG


as I sit here preparing to fulfill the "tag" we recieved from Emily I'm wondering who else I can tag so they have to sit down and try and be witty about their children for at least 4 (kids) times 7 (things you never knew you didn't want to know about us)...watch out everyone!
Let's begin with Meggie, Meg, Megalee-Megalee as I have just interrupted mom's update the blog time by waking up prematurely from my "map"...

1. speaking of "maps" I almost always want to take one, but mom has been trying to ween me off of them because if I have one then bed time is a joke...I will even go as far as whining 'banky' 'map' over and over until I am taken to my bed...

2. I've made quite a sport of climbing out of my bed before mom and dad can get out of the room at night...I taught myself this fun little trick and I use it to keep my sisters and brother up at night, going from room to room...it's so fun!

3. my current favorite food is 'bed' which is our family's "secret toast" (named for the time my brother and sister were cautioned by dad NOT to tell mom that this was what he had fed them for breakfast) which is white bread, buttered and sprinkled with sugar, don't worry that I am pre-disposed to having diabetes from my dad's side and inherit the "Ford Spread" weight gain from mom...its my FAV! mom tries to make it a little healthy by using SMART-BALANCE spread...but it doesn't matter :)

4. I'm holding back on busting out with actual speech as long as possible...its a fun game, my current favorite word (since I learned its definition) is "MOW-ER" if I like something I of course want 'mow-er'...i help out by telling people when i'm "ah done" whether it is something to do with food or not, i'll let you know when the time has passed..."mine" "banky" "NO" "mom-mom-mom-mom-mom" "dad" "yackey" (zackey) "Bab" (gabi) & "way-yay" (livee) are a few of my vocab...one of these days I'll surprise them all and masterfully change my jibbering to real intelligible words...until then the game is ON!

5. I'm not a very big wimp...if I'm really hurt, I'll definately let you know and let you consol me proportionately, but if I get knocked around which is bound to happen being the youngest of 4, I can usually take it...I'm not even averse to blood...today I fell down and scraped up my knee pretty good, and while mom and dad were getting bandages and stuff, I took the opportunity to check out the wonder of my little body by poking at my wound.

6. I am already practicing to be a great mommy. Granny brought me a dolly when she came last time, with long hair and eyes that close, she is my "BEE" along will all the other "bee"s we have around here...I like to talk to her and carry her around alot and I really like it when mom takes the time to locate her before bed and tucks her in with me...I tell Liv all the time that she is "MY bee" just so we're clear.

7. When I'm in a good mood (which is really a lot more often than people think) I just like to pal around with my sisters and brother, they entertain me, we play house and they let me be the mommy with them my little babies, Liv and I put on a great sisters act with hugging and holding hands on our way to nursery on Sunday, 'Bab' reads to me, 'yackey' is one of the few that I will allow to help me get where I'm suppose to be...I love my brother and sisters even though I have to holler at them and put them in their place some times...

Life is great as an almost 2 year old...especially when you RULE THE ROOST!

4 comments:

emily said...

meggie is a dolly!! love the 7 things especially the vocab... now - where's the rest??

kiley said...

ok, this is hilarious!!
what a doll!
cant wait to see you guys!! :)
<3 kiley

Fleet Ford said...

okay she is the cutest little thing haha
you guys are going to be here before the rest of the family gets here so that we can hang out and have fun right
and mom and I are wanting to see the rest of the kids with the seven things hahaha we cant wait
we will check all the time
LOVE YOU GUYS
Fleet Ford

Anonymous said...

love to teach them how to use their mouth on a man at her age, the mouth is so warm, wet and soft and they cant tell