Today marks day 1 of our "read the Book of Mormon in 90 days" invitation given by Bishop O. This is THE summer reading program! If we start today and follow the schedule (see below) we should be done by the first day of school this fall. Its not a race though. We want to glean all we can from this ancient American record that was prepared for our day. Its words and lessons testify of Jesus Christ and give vital information needed to arm ourselves for the daily battles we face in this crazy world. Gabi has decided to accept the invitation and is already read past the schedule. This Book with a Promise is near and dear to my heart and I wish to extend an invite to you. Get a copy and read away! It will change your life!


6 comments:
are you planning on posting the schedule for the rest of us? or do we have to figure that part out ourselves? i'd love to do it too! that would help me meet my goal of reading it before abi's baptism ... and maybe she'd do likewise!
it was great meeting you, again, last night! thanks for the laughs, i hope they'll be many more!
I had a blast last night! Thanks for all the laughs, you are awesome! I feel like I am writing in a yearbook or something. ;)
I love your christmas countdown on the bottom of your blog.
Here's to V` and her creepy comments!
I was noticing in the pics that you are super tan! Is that just from hanging in the pool? or did you go somewhere and not blog about it?!
I'm glad that our Bishop invited us to read the Book of Mormon again this summer. I did it last year and was so glad I did it!
Last night was so much fun. I felt like I got to know you better.
Should be a great summer with a wonderful challenge. I look forward to strengthening my armor. Looks like Gabi is going to be done in a month! Thanks for the post.
Post a Comment