Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Its a birthday day!

I don't think we've formally introduced...




Its somebody's birthday, I'm telling you now
Ricky is 34 and finally caught up some how (I'm 72 days older)
We have had quite a history the two of us
and here is a slide show that just might embarrass!
So happiest birthday my dearest of dears
here's to many many many MANY more years!

7 comments:

emily said...

that's the ricky i know! happy birthday dude! finally as old as jenna - good job!
jennalee - this slide show is great! i have a few picutes that could be added!

Jennalee said...

send them along :) we need to have the blogosphere fully acquainted with Richard...

mamapickle said...

I love the high school id pic! Happy B-day to Rick.

Keep'n up with the Cameron said...

I remember seeing some of those pics at Ricks...scarry!! You guys are too cute!

-Melissa- said...

Happy Birthday! It was fun watching the slide show.

Staigerfamily said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Loved the pictures. . .

How Sweet It Is-A lifestyle blog said...

Wow those pictures are too cute! We miss being your neighbors!