the mighty mighty 5th ward
lotsa people wanted to know-o
stop that rhyming this minute...
anybody wanna peanut...
boom shake it out BOOM BOOM
(we were wet...but we're not so sweet we'll melt)
5th ward had the rhythm with the reading
(awesome opportunities to hear inspired insight)
5th ward had the rhythm with the doo's (I know it is "dew")
5th ward had the rhythm on the hike
(my cutie neighbor joined us for the week)
5th ward had the rhythm ALL OVER!
boom shake it out boom boom shake it all out!
ps:
oh and C-FISH---"cynthia" decided to try her cat burglar skills
we had to have MORE COWBELL!
seriously though, this week in Red Rock Canyon ROCKED! We had a great time with the girls, they ROCK! AND we made it all back...in several pieces (boy can we haul a lot of camp stuff!!)...but we made it back!
see even smiling!
You can do it! He WILL help!
Build Upon the Rock
Girls Camp 2008








8 comments:
Wow! looks like you guys had a blast. Your smile is so contagious! Loved the pics (they made me miss girls camp--it is a lot of fun. . .)
I just LOVE all the orange and i think my fav. is the jemima doo. Lots of cute pics and looks like lots of fun :) Way cute new background ya got too.
It looks like the leaders and the girls all had a fun time. It was fun seeing some of the girls I teach in the pictures. I can't believe they are already in young womens. I know they love yw's because they have awesome leaders.
Way cute blog. Where did you get the background? That picture of ya'll in the swimming pool is darling!! Lovin' it. Looks like camp was fun. I hope I can get to know you better. By the way...Love Gabbi. She's in my primary class and I think she is adorable.
Love the new site and family photo! Girls camp looks like a blast(how could it not be with Jennalee there). I love the t-shirts. Makes me miss my girls camp days. You are such amazing leaders.
love the new-ness ... i want 3 columns in mine!! so DARLING!!
and camp was one of the highlights of my youth and i SO want to go as a leader!! you ROCK!!
Looks like a good time! Can you believe I have NEVER been to girls camp. What is wrong with me?!
how fuuuun! i love girls camp! i loved all the "dos." they rocked.get it, rock? i kill myself.
Post a Comment