Sunday, July 27, 2008

Oh Somebody Has a Birthday!

When you're 100, this is how you roll....


Follow your Grandma
Follow your Grandma
Follow your Grandma
She's known the way!


We love you Grandma Rowe and are so blessed to have you in our lives!
Happy 100th birthday!

9 comments:

hoLLy said...

WOW!100? (thats what my kids just said:) happy birthday grandma rowe!

Sarah said...

100! that's awesome! happy birthday!

Jennifer said...

Seriously, she doesn't look 100 at all! More like late 80's. She so beautiful in that black & white.

tricki_nicki said...

I can't believe she's 100 - she looks younger than my gramma did at 76. I always wish I could go back and time and see what things were like...she's seen so much! How cool!

Andrea said...

That is amazing!!! In that last pic, I see a little Gabi!!

emily said...

happy birthday garndma rowe! that's quite an accomplishment ... and wow ... that black and white is gorgeous!
(do you think by the time we make it to 100 we'll roll in a hovercraft!? i can dream!)

the duchess said...

Love the convertible! Your Grandma's younger pic is precious. Family's are fantastic.

Keep'n up with the Cameron said...

When will you be in Seattle and do you think you'll have time to sqeeze in a quick visit????

Emily said...

Awwwww, I love the old photo! What a heartbreaker! Happy 100!