Thursday, July 17, 2008

practice makes better :)

2 comments:

Julie Westra said...

Hey Beautiful! So good to hear from you! Crazy small world isn't it? Saw your best friend last weekend at her hubby's bike race and she said you were coming up soon. Would love to see you and flip some burgers! :) Ya, the '91 Kang party was a blast! I had a lot of help in making it happen. Glad you stopped by the blog. I'm no where near as into it as you - I have no idea what half the stuff on your site is for! I'm trying little by little. Please get a hold of me when you are up here. I'm right in the middle of Bellevue and would love to do the beach with the kids or whatever. Mommy time in the evening. Party at your house. It all works. Here is my cell - 425-922-9145 - go plug it into your cell right now. :)
Love
Jules

-Melissa- said...

Way to go Gabi!