ohmigosh... can she BE any cuter?!?! honestly. cutest kid EVER!! and i'll second Emily's statement... i can't wait for you to come visit!! i miss you guys!
We're going to need to start playing board games or going on long Sunday strolls to distract you all from your yummy cookie making. Or you could just bring them to us and that way they wouldn't be so tempting!!
HELLO! of course I remember who you are! Such a cute blog! And thanks for the comment! I loved your insights! You are a doll, I will be keeping my eye on you!! Oh and by the by, it is completely cruel to post a picture of delicious chocolate chip cookies on your blog like that unless you plan on sending ME some! You can't do that to a pregnant woman! My address is 1535 West 1250 North Provo, UT 84604. I will be checking the mail. ;)
11 comments:
oh my word, she couldn't be any cuter!! i'll take some of those if there are any left!!! but only if they make me that cute after eating them!
she is adorable!! i agree with becki - i wish eating cookies made me cuter :)
Oh dang, I need me one of those cookies. I also need me one of those cute girlies, but I have a feeling they're harder to make!
LUUUUVVVV that adorable picture!!!! And those look so yummy.
I'm right there with you. I made some today too and ate...well let's just say WAY too many for one person. I think my addiction started at birth
she is so darling - and i can't wait for you to come!! we'll be making some of those YUM while you're here!
ohmigosh... can she BE any cuter?!?! honestly. cutest kid EVER!! and i'll second Emily's statement... i can't wait for you to come visit!! i miss you guys!
We're going to need to start playing board games or going on long Sunday strolls to distract you all from your yummy cookie making. Or you could just bring them to us and that way they wouldn't be so tempting!!
So stinkin' cute! I love it! THose look so yummy!
HELLO! of course I remember who you are! Such a cute blog! And thanks for the comment! I loved your insights! You are a doll, I will be keeping my eye on you!! Oh and by the by, it is completely cruel to post a picture of delicious chocolate chip cookies on your blog like that unless you plan on sending ME some! You can't do that to a pregnant woman! My address is 1535 West 1250 North Provo, UT 84604. I will be checking the mail. ;)
What a perfectly adorable girl!!!! Love the chocolate goatee.
Post a Comment