Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Because I'm subconsiously avoiding the 2000 pictures I've taken over the last couple weeks because they were oh so fun to take and they are oh so fun to look at and I am oh so lazy and can't sit myself down to blog them to the world...I'll take this little tag distraction from my friend Pianogal.

Here are the Rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks you possess.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.



so, my unspectacular quirks are:

1. MY alarm clock is set 28 minutes ahead (I know I'm copying pianogal's but I thought it interesting that two friends share a similar quirk) it was 24 but that only allowed really 2 sets of snooze before I absolutely HAVE to get up...28 lets me have three :)

2. I love pens and pencils, I steal them all the time from Rick when he brings home a good one...my favorite movie is You've Got Mail and I think partly that is because I love the line about fall in New York and how he would send her a dozen pencils to celebrate the season...in Japan they have the most precise writing instruments (because they have to make all those crazy little marks for kanji) I came home with a load of cool pens that have since gone by the way side---although I still have a few remaining that I use only on special writing occasions---but what I was going to say is that because of my love of the Japanese style pens I've gone as far as requesting some from a friend's brother who works there so I can get my 'fix'.

3. While I don't have a spotless/organized house, I do have ocd (or as my cousin's kid say: "cdo--in alphabetical order as it should be) tendancies like I have to stack the colored kids dishes in the cupboard in rainbow order, my cards always have to be in numerical order when playing a game-not very spectacular I know-I rearrange dishes in the dishwasher to fit the optimum amount (however, not when someone else has loaded it because I don't want to discourage helping out in the kitchen at all)

4. I like to color, I have my own coloring books which I hide...very theraputic

5. I like to share your food with you :) I've been called "Helen" in some instances because I've been known to snag a sample from unsuspecting dinner partners...I just want a taste though, my husband can't stand this quirk and thinks if I want to eat something then I should order it myself...but what if I don't like it enough to have a whole serving...cumon! I just want a little taste :) and I'll ask first---sometimes.

6. I'm sure I have a million but I can't think of anything else...sooooooo there you go.

So lets here from:
and




5 comments:

mamapickle said...

I am very happy you FINALLY posted something, but this tag is going to make me have to think! that is kinda difficult these days :)

Shelly said...

Ok I am a total nerd !! How do you get the link names on the blog? It's Ok to laugh at me.

Shelly

Shelly said...

Thankyou so much for the help !! you guys are so smart! how do you know all these things ? Thanks again.

Shelly

pianogal said...

Wow, I thought I was the only one who had a fast alarm clock! Now I don't feel so guilty (or so weird)!

Melinda said...

I am so glad that I'm not alone! I stack all of the kids' colored dishes (plates, cups, bowls) in rainbow order. It drives me nuts if they're not. Danny thinks I'm a total psycho, so now I can tell him that I'm not the only one!