I have to talk about 'my girls' these are the group that are not my actual offspring, but I can't imagine loving any more than I do...you've seen them, clad in orange and soaked with rain a few posts back. They are such a group of wonderful women and I've learned so much from the time I've been blessed to spend with them over the last few years...not the least of these things being--what to do with a FLAT TIRE! That's right, we were delivering a gift one night together and I ran over something in the road that almost immediately took the air out of the drivers side front tire of the 'nice' car! AH! thankfully I was in the company of a group of teenagers who actually listen and took to heart a 'how-to-change-a-flat' lesson they'd had earlier this spring and took care of me! it was AWESOME! and those of you involved with the young women in your area may take note that girls these days have got the stuff to take care of business! and a 'how-to-change-a-flat' lesson might be well worth YOUR time!







not afraid to get their hands dirty :)


1 comment:
i'm loving this post ... for many reasons - first, that you had your camera to take these photos; second, that the girls totally rock and can change at tire - no problem; third, that 'your' girls are so darling ...
they're going to miss you! good thing you're not moving or anything so you'll still get to see them around! and shoot - you're soon going to have another reason to have them over ... babysitters!!!
Post a Comment