Sunday, September 28, 2008

School Picture Day!



We practiced our REAL smiles :)

how nice....
and if these (what am I saying) WHEN these look better than the school shots I'll be printing my own thank you very much! yes I'm cheap, but I'm going for quality here :)





6 comments:

emily said...

they look so happy to be in school! yeah for school pictures!

Jessica said...

Those are some cute pictures! I was very nervous sending sara to school on picture day in hopes her hair still looked good when the actual picture was taken. I think they should let moms come right before to fix them up! Then again that would mean bring the other kids too, and getting dressed. I'll have to rethink that idea!

Staigerfamily said...

Cute Cute Cute kids!! With pictures like that, who needs school pictures?!? I love their smiles. Adorable.

jennycooks said...

I can't believe how much your kids look like you! So cute!

Andrea said...

You mean you didnt want to pay and extra $5 to have a "fall background" for school photos, plus the CHEAPEST package is $20 for a 3x5!! :)

Mindy-Kirkland said...

I want some too :) I love them...the kids...and you.