Friday, December 12, 2008

Here's my heart oh, take and seal it...



I have to share this slide show - the reason for the season--(especially because it uses one of my favorite songs!) Enjoy..

6 comments:

Shelly said...

That is an awsome video !! Thank you for Sharing!!

mamapickle said...

Thank you. That was awesome.

Katie said...

I love the photography in this. Beautiful light in every photo. Thanks for posting this!

Melis said...

I'm going to copy you! We got the dvd for a christmas present and this is one of the best parts. I mailed your vinyls on Friday.

Jessica said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the christmas card! And you shouldn't have on the gift card. We just posted our "christmas card" on our blog. We went the cheaper route this year!

jennycooks said...

Thanks for warming my tender heart. I'm going to share it on my blog as well. It was good to get your christmas picture of your cute family! I hope everyone is doing well at your house - I can't believe you are soon to be a mom of 5! Merry Christmas -

Love, Jen