Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Come What May-We'll Love It!


Here's a look at a wetter, warmer Rowe Family. Winter has struck in Texas this year and it is nice to have warm memories! Gabi is anxiously awaiting her baptism in February, reading everything in sight and swimming year round. Zack is LOVING kindergarten and Lego Star Wars/Batman/Indiana Jones-constantly and just finished basketball. Livee our reigning Princess, come what may she always has a gown or tiara close by and can also blow bubblegum bubbles. Megan plays many roles: Livee's baby or mommy depending on her mood, silly-face-maker at any given moment and we hope she plays the 'loving big sister' in March when our #5 will arrive. Rick and Jennalee say "Come what may - We'll love it!"

Merry Christmas from Texas Ya'll!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow Jennalee! Congrats on your pregnancy! I had no Idea! Merry Christmas! I love having your girls in nursery.

Staigerfamily said...

Congratulations!!
Jonathan loved your line "Come what may--we'll love it" and then when he found the conference talk with the same title--well, enjoyed it so much he shared both in Testimony meeting Sunday. Great motto.

Pam said...

Okay Jenna! I just read your Thanksgiving post and you made me SO hungry! I wish we'd been at your house this year. Or rather, I wish you guys had been here and brought some of your yummy menu to share with the rest of us! :)

Jonathan and Cheri said...

What a darling family! Congrats on your pregnancy too - you must be very busy . . . I'm exhausted thinking about it ;)