Happy, Happy birthday Gabi! Thanks for letting us be a part of it. You look so beautiful in your white dress! I love it! I also LOVE the huge smile on your face!! Congratulations!! How special that all of your grandparents could be there! I can't believe your 8! And those cupcakes are looking mighty good. . .
Sure wish we could have been there!! We love you Gab and are so proud of your decision to be baptized! As for the rest of you ... we love you all too and wish we could see you more often!! Hugs!
4 comments:
Happy, Happy birthday Gabi! Thanks for letting us be a part of it. You look so beautiful in your white dress! I love it! I also LOVE the huge smile on your face!! Congratulations!! How special that all of your grandparents could be there! I can't believe your 8! And those cupcakes are looking mighty good. . .
Sure wish we could have been there!! We love you Gab and are so proud of your decision to be baptized!
As for the rest of you ... we love you all too and wish we could see you more often!! Hugs!
she looked so pretty in her beautiful white dress! looks like it was a special day! i still can't believe aubrey will be 8 in september-ahhh!
She looked so cute and so happy at her baptism, and it was a great baptism BTW! Happy Birthday Gabbi!
Post a Comment