happy 2009 everyone, not that anyone actually reads this anymore, but if I'm going to pass this off as keeping records of family happenings, I'd better record something! we've got some big stuff going on around here :)
I'm still here too! and looking forward to more posts! let's see a pic of that chick ... or bun in the oven ... come on - show us the bump!! it's been a while since i saw you!
6 comments:
Hey, I'm offended! Why wouldn't we still read?? We're still here....
Welcome to 2009! I had to post a comment just so you know that you still have readership. . . (wink!)
I'm still here too! and looking forward to more posts! let's see a pic of that chick ... or bun in the oven ... come on - show us the bump!! it's been a while since i saw you!
Glad your back! You look pretty cute with that baby bump! Congrats to Gabi. Thats a pretty special day.
I read it and have been eagerly awaiting your return!!!
we've all been waiting! glad your back:)
Post a Comment