Congrats on your cute baby!
Congrats!!!! She is so adorable and such a little peanut :) I love her name too. Getting over jetlag here and will stop to see you soon :)
OHHHHHHHH... I want to kiss her.
Congratulationa! We are so excited for you, what a doll! Give her lots of kisses for me.
Congratulations!!! What a cutie pie! She is so adorably little in her car-seat. Hope you're feeling o.k. Hugs from us all.
Welcome to the world Josie Jean! I love the pic! Congrats!
Oh what a doll baby.. I love the photo.
You have such a darling family! I enjoy 'keeping in touch' through your blog.
Ok it been a while, she is way bigger than that now and we all want to see pictures of her cuteness now.
Ok while she is the cutest thing I have ever seen, I want more pictures. I want to see what you guys are up to. I hate that you guys live so far away :(
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Congrats on your cute baby!
Congrats!!!! She is so adorable and such a little peanut :) I love her name too. Getting over jetlag here and will stop to see you soon :)
OHHHHHHHH... I want to kiss her.
Congratulationa! We are so excited for you, what a doll! Give her lots of kisses for me.
Congratulations!!! What a cutie pie! She is so adorably little in her car-seat. Hope you're feeling o.k. Hugs from us all.
Welcome to the world Josie Jean! I love the pic! Congrats!
Oh what a doll baby.. I love the photo.
You have such a darling family! I enjoy 'keeping in touch' through your blog.
Ok it been a while, she is way bigger than that now and we all want to see pictures of her cuteness now.
Ok while she is the cutest thing I have ever seen, I want more pictures. I want to see what you guys are up to. I hate that you guys live so far away :(
Post a Comment