Tuesday, August 25, 2009

this is seriously sad...to blog or not to blog...a question I cannot answer at the moment but for the benefit of my pesky little sister, here is a new post...with pictures of me and my 'squishy' :)





4 comments:

JENNY said...

it's about time!!!!!

are you the cutest little pair or what!

The family pic on the top is sure cute too.

love ya

Carrie Nielsen said...

so happy to see her adorable face!

Molly said...

Thank you Jenna. Look how big Jose is (yes I meant to spell it that way) Also that is a great family pic you have. I can't believe how big those kids are. I was looking at pics of Gabi and Abi when they were babies just the other day. Its scary how fast time goes. love you, miss you.

Kristi said...

oh Jennalee, she is squishy and adorable! I am happy to have found your blog. your family is so cute (just like you!)